Monday, January 24, 2011

#0:The explanation

I am a Stumbler. For those of you out there born under a rock, this means that I have a toolbar that lets me click a little button and be transported to a random website based on my interests.

One day, my Stumble button gave me this:
http://creativewritingprompts.com/

After staring at it for a long time, I realized that I had found the inspiration I'd been searching for. I am a writer, but my mind likes to go on periodic strikes. I at times have problems deciding what to write about.

This is my personal experiment. I am going to start at prompt number one and see if I can work my way through all 346 by posting one prompt a day.

What do I hope to achieve by this? Mainly, I'd like to just generate ideas that may be used in any future works of mine, but we'll see where I take this.

Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment